It's the right weekend to explore the county's diverse history and architectural heritage.
Saturday is the annual Doors Open event.
This year there are 16 sites in Oxford, some of which aren't normally open to the public.
It's an initiative of the Ontario Heritage Foundation, in collaboration with the province, community partners and corporate sponsors to get residents to explore their communities.
The following businesses will be available to tour from 9am-5pm:
• Annandale National Historic Site
• Birtch Farms and Estate Winery
• Blenheim Springs Trout Farm
• Country Backwoods Photography Exhibit
• Godelie Family Farm
• Ingersoll Cheese and Agricultural Museum
• Jakeman's Maple Products
• Kempen Goat Dairy Farm
• Lawson Tract Carolinian Woods and Wetlands
• Mayberry Hill Farm (Goats)
• Norwich Quaker Museum
• Oak Manor Farms
• Oxford Honey and Supplies
• Ross Butler Agricultural Art Gallery
• Southwestern Ontario Draft Horse Association
• Zorra Caledonian Society